Notice how the dark shapes of the trees are giving the barns and house their shape. This is called “back painting” or “negative Painting.” It is the process of leaving the white paper showing in the lighter areas by painting the negative area around it.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Enter your email address if you want to stay informed about the latest from Roland Lee!

You have Successfully Subscribed!

', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview'); ga_fired = true; } }, true);